DPhil in Computer Science
Department of Computer Science
University of Oxford
Robert Hooke Building, Parks Road
Oxford, OX1 3QD, UK
Prior to Oxford, I worked as a research scientist at Malong Technologies, self-driving engineer at Baidu Institute of Deep Learning (IDL). I received B.Eng. in photogrammetry and remote sensing from Wuhan University, China.
My research interest broadly lies in computer vision, audio signal processing and machine learning. Specifically, I am working on recovering geometry information from various sensors.
PublicationsPlease see Google Scholar for my publications.
- Work as ICML21 student volunteer. 2021.06
- One Paper gets accepted by ICML2021. 2021.05
- Completed Transfer Viva by Prof. Tam Vu and Prof. Alex Rogers. 2021.01
- Research associate, Oxford Deep Tech Dispute Resolution Lab led by Dr. Mimi Zou. 2020.09-now
- Class Tutor, Computer Graphics course, Depart. of Computer Science, Oxford, Hilary 2021.
- Class Tutor, Machine Learning course, Depart. of Computer Science, Oxford, MT2020.
- CVPR 2021. ICCV 2021